Senior Survey

Greenwood High School’s Senior class is made up of so many different personalities, interests, and after high school plans. Some Seniors are planning to go off to college and others may go straight into the workforce, either way it was interesting to find out what some of the seniors plan on doing after high school.

A few of Greenwood’s students said that they weren’t sure where they wanted to go for college but they were planning to go to school somewhere. Others want to stay close to home, going to either Western, SKYCTC, or both. While the rest of the seniors are either moving away from home to attend college in another area or they are heading into the workforce or military.

Here are a handful of the Class of 2016’s plans for life after high school:

image1

Kelli Mae Sutherland will be going to Western Kentucky University to major in their Nursing program.

Hannah Brown will be going to SKYCTC (Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College) to start and then she will transfer to Western Kentucky to major in Special Education.

Alex Harnack received a scholarship to the University of Louisville where he will be majoring in Engineering.

Casey Walsh is going to University of Kentucky where he will also be majoring in Engineering.

Tanner South signed with Centre in Danville, KY to play football. He wants to major in sports marketing/managing.

IMG_4365 (2)

Anna Grace Roberts is going to college at the University of Louisville because she likes the size and the surrounding urban area. She is wanting to major in either Nursing or Dentistry.

senior survey- Tanner Maple

Tanner Maple isn’t sure where he’s going to go to school at but he would like to go to University of Kentucky because he really likes the location. Wherever he decides to go he wants to major in Sports Management.

senior survey- Christine DiMeo

Christine Dimeo has applied to go to college at Cornell but if she doesn’t go there she will go to Western Kentucky university and be just as happy. She says that Cornell is a prestigious school, and they have the best Veterinary Science program in the country, Western is also a very good school because of its friendly atmosphere and range of activities, it is also very close to home. Christine plans on majoring in either Veterinary Science, or her backup Journalism.

Aaron Puga is going to Western Kentucky University to major in Accounting/Engineering, he chose to go to Western because his family.

Sam Ward says he is going to college at either SKYCTC (Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College) or Western for Business Management because of the good price.

IMG_4371The Kennedy twins, Garrison and Ryan, will both be going to the University of Alabama for college because the beautiful campus and the great scholarships! They’ve decided to both major in Aerospace Engineering.

Joana Sosa is going to college at Western Kentucky University for their good Spanish program, she plans to major in Spanish/ Culture or Psychology.

Leah Collins is going to college at Murray State University. She chose this college because they are a school focused on agriculture. She will be majoring in Animal Science to one day become a Vet Technician.

senior survey- Olivia Cates

Olivia Cates is going to college at Belmont because she likes Nashville and it’s not too far from home. Her major is going to be nursing.

senior survey- Stephen Sanders

Stephen Sanders is planning on going to college but he’s not for sure where, but wherever he goes he wants to major in Ministry.

Michael Sanders will be going to either Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC) or Western Kentucky University to major in Physical Therapy.