The Warming Tree
View All

What goes on behind the scenes of the Illuminati?

Imagine you wake up one day, to a barrage of text messages from friends, all asking if you have heard the shocking news involving a famous celebrity. Still groggy, you reach for your phone, hoping to find out more about the situation. Yet, as you dive deeper into your research, you find that there is little-to-no trace of any such event ever occurring.
Some people might have heard of all the mysterious things that have happened in Hollywood or stuff involved with the Illuminati over the years, as well as the “coincidental” things that happened in Hollywood. For example Doja cat, Tupac, Biggie, Woah Vicky, Britney Spears, and anyone “involved” with the Illuminati as well. Most of the time, the “government” tries to cover up certain things that they don’t want you to know about these superstars. Many believe that the famous people that have died faked their own death, and there is some good evidence to back that up. For a little background, the Illuminati is a secret society or organization that some people believe controls world events, and is hiding certain information from us.

A former Greenwood Student Kristina Okhrimenko, stepped up and told her opinion on the Illuminati. “My theory is that the Illuminati takes people’s souls and gives them fame,” she stated. “I don’t know much about the Illuminati, but I know they are very anonymous and we don’t really know who they are, or what they do,” she said. This is true. We only know very little about it. Even when you search it up, it doesn’t tell you any specific names, things, or anything. Most of the time, people just go around rumors. They have heard or things they see and just assume. It is all just a big mystery.
Some other things she has heard about it is that if you are in the Illuminati, you can’t really leave or they will come after you. Or if you say or “expose” what is happening there and talk about them, they will also come after you. Scary, right?

As we dive deep into the theories that go with the Illuminati, one question still remains unanswered; are they truly pulling the strings behind the scenes? Who knows what may be uncovered, as the mystery still goes on! People talk about the Illuminati because it is so mysterious and intriguing like you just want to know more, but there is no evidence to prove that it is real. Most people hear about it online or from rumors that have speculated around a situation involving it , but for the most part any trace of the Illuminati is unknown; nobody knows who is in it or what they do.