Yearbook Pre-Sales are Coming to an End

By Annabel Justice, Reporter

The Greenwood High School yearbook staff has been working hard all year long in order to create the yearbook that students will receive at the end of the school year. It is evident to anyone watching that the entire staff has put in lots of time, hard work, and dedication to ensure that the yearbook will be the best it can possibly be.

Staff members spend much time outside of school gathering information and working on the yearbook. They can be seen on the sideline of any sporting event ready to get a good photo and present at any major event related to the school.

Staff members have had to manage their time wisely to create their spreads successfully and effectively and all have worked hard to contribute to the completion of the book.

This past fall, they attended a field trip to Jostens where they were able to see the location that the yearbook will be manufactured. They were also provided an opportunity through this trip to get better understanding of how the yearbook will be made made.

As the school year comes closer to an end, the yearbook comes closer to completion. This also means that yearbook pre-sales are coming to a close. They can be purchased in Mrs. Ortiz’s room during third block or lunch for $70. They can also be ordered online at www.jostensyearbooks.com. Checks should be made payable to GHS Yearbook.

An extremely limited number of extras will be ordered, so in order to guarantee yourself a copy, you must pre-order.