Who’s Doing What Over Spring Break?

By Kaydyn Massey, Reporter

It is that time of year, where students are starting to talk about what they are going to go for spring break. Spring break will start April 11, and it seems so far away. People are planning and organizing their vacations. Students are starting to get that feeling you get when it starts to get warmer and closer to the end of the year. Spring Breaks usually mark the beginning of the last quarter. We all enjoy spring break in different ways, let’s see some.

The Beach People:

“My family and I are going to Florida.”

These people plan their vacation and decide to go to the beach. The try to take good pictures of themselves on the beach to post on social media or for the family card. They try to get a good tan that usually just ends up as a bad sunburn. For the whole week they eat as much seafood as they can.

The Couch Potatoes:

These people don’t go anywhere for spring break. They like to sleep in and do absolutely nothing productive. They relax all week long. You can find them watching TV, listening to music, scrolling through social media, and napping. They don’t like to be interrupted while relaxing. “I am going to be sitting on my couch watching Netflix all week.”

The Family People:

“I’m going to Laredo, Texas to visit family and friends I haven’t seen in a while,” says Helena Ysasaga. “I have relatives in New York I will be visiting.” These people travel all over the country to go see the people they love. They take the time to reconnect with family members they can’t see on a regular basis. All week long, their relatives will have something planned for them to do. The last day they might all go out to eat, or Grandma might cook up all of their favorites. These type of people value their family very much and would do anything for them.

The Productive People:

These people didn’t get to go anywhere for spring break, but that doesn’t put them down. They take the time to do things that need to be done. It could be chores, homework, studying something they don’t understand, shopping for something they need around the house, and/or working around the neighborhood so they can save up for something they have their eye on. These people need something occupy themselves.

We have less than one week until spring break. There are other students going to various places. .After spring break, there not many schools days left. Have a wonderful spring break.