Harry Potter is the Best Book Series

By Julia Freeman, Reporter

The Harry Potter series is the best book series there is! Harry Potter is a book series that teaches friendship and helps the reader feel like they are actually in the book. There are many reasons why Harry Potter is the best book series!

One reason it is the best is because of the relationships Harry makes. There are so many relationships that have so many different emotions. For example, Harry finds out that Sirius Black is his godfather. From this point on he looks at Sirius as his dad. He also has a relationship with Ron and Hermione, who he does everything with. All of the many relationships Harry makes throughout the book has some kind of effect on the series. These relationships also affect the whole story in general.

All seven of the Harry Potter books tie into each other. That is what makes them so good! The story itself has some really amazing features. For example Sirius Black gets introduced in the third book (the Prisoner of Azkaban), and remains a central character through the fifth book. Another example of the Harry Potter story is that at the beginning of several books it restates things that have happened in previous books. The overall story is great, and teaches Harry many things.

There are many things Harry goes through that change the way he thinks. Harry is trusted by adults and professors more because of what he has been through which results in him finding out more things. One of the main things Harry goes through is facing Voldemort many times. As we find out in book 5 (the Order of the Phoenix) there is a prophecy that mentions Harry and Voldemort, and Voldemort sees Harry as a threat because of this. He also finds out that a piece of Voldemort is actually inside of him, and because of this he can see into Voldemort’s mind. This causes him lots of pain and confusion. On top of being hunted by a dark wizard for many years he also has to focus and learn spells at school.

Overall, the Harry Potter book series is worth reading. While reading you will learn cool things and dive right into the story.