Who is the G.O.A.T?

By John Morrison

One of the greatest questions in sports is: who is the greatest of all time?  A big conversation/argument is who is better: Michael Jordan or LeBron James. This year is the perfect year to compare since both of them have finished their 15th season.  Michael may have more titles, but I think LeBron is considered to be “The Greatest Of All Time” (aka GOAT).

One reason LeBron is better is that James is a better team player all around.  LeBron is very good at finding the open man and getting his teammates involved in the game.  He has averaged more triple-doubles than Michael Jordan. LeBron has actually doubled the amount of triple-doubles of Michael Jordan.  In LeBron’s career, he has averaged 27.2 ppg, 7.3 rpg, and 7.1 apg. Michael has averaged 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg, and 5.3 apg. Michael may have more points but as you can see, LeBron is an all-around superstar doing all things on the court.  Whatever it takes, LeBron will take care of it.

LeBron has also been very consistent as the years have gone by.  LeBron has been on All-NBA Team 13 times. Michael Jordan has gotten that award only 11 times.  LeBron has also gotten ESPYs for “Best NBA Player” (6 times) and “Best Male Athlete” (3 times). Michael Jordan has won those but LeBron has doubled the amount of those awards.  LeBron’s stats are just staying strong and staying consistent.

Last, Michael Jordan always had someone with him who was an All-Star;  Lebron had to work with whatever he had and would still make the NBA Finals.  Michael Jordan always had Scottie Pippen and those two would always go off together. Eventually, the Bulls got Dennis Rodman. Lebron beat the Warriors in the Finals after Golden State posted the best record of All-Time at 73-9.  

So, these are just some reasons on why LeBron should be considered the G.O.A.T over Michael Jordan.  There are many more, but these stick out to me the most. Michael may have more rings, but King James is the Greatest Of All Time. 

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Who is the G.O.A.T?”

1. jeuner on May 22nd, 2018 7:04 am

best rpg games …although web sites we backlink to below are considerably not associated to ours, we feel they”re really really worth a go via, so possess a look…

[Reply]

2. viponlinebahis on May 24th, 2018 7:39 am

Thank you so much Margot!! kisses

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Opinion

Childish Gambino’s ‘This is America’ Video Brings on Much-Needed Speculation

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Opinion

On the Subject of Bullying

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Opinion

Tattoos: A Controversy between Generations

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Opinion

Thoughts on Fashion at the Met Gala

• Opinion

Teen Criticized for Wearing Chinese Dress to Prom

• Opinion

Should We Have Stricter Gun Laws?

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Opinion

The Great Barrier Reef is Dying

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Opinion

How to Keep Up With Your Goals

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Opinion

Is One-and-Done Over?

• Who is the G.O.A.T?

Arts & Entertainment

Greenwood Students Showcase Talents at GHS Talent Show

Who is the G.O.A.T?